Easy “fake” banana cupcakes!
- 120gr plain flour
- 50gr butter
- 50gr sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- Sift together flour, baking powder. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar until combined.
- Mix in defrosted banana, melted butter and flour. Gently mix until all the flour is off the bottom of the bowl and no big pockets of flour remain.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin tins.
- Add 1 tsp of Nutella on top of each and create swirls.
- Bake at 170° for 15/20minutes.