Sword fish pasta with cherry tomatoes.
- Fresh sword fish 1 slice
- Fresh cherry tomatoes 200gr
- Pasta 200gr
- Olive oil
- Hot pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the swordfish into cubes and dusted with flour.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil; salt. Add pasta, and cook until slightly underdone.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a saucepan with chili pepper.
- Add in the floured fish and cook until golden.
- Add in cherry tomatoes. Seasoning and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add in the cooked pasta with some cooking water, if necessary, and finish to cook.
- Add parsley and serve.