These chocolate chip cookies are crispy-on-the-outside, and perfectly chewy-on-the-inside. You’ll never need another cookie recipe again!
- 1 egg
- Flour 268gr
- Butter 170gr
- Brown sugar 70gr
- Light brown sugar 100gr
- White sugar 70gr
- Cornstarch 1&1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Chocolate chips 230gr
- Heat oven to 180°
- Mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff).
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft).
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.