Crisp, tender zucchini oven-roasted to perfection.
- 4 medium zucchini
- Flour 1 cup
- Olive oil
- Cut zucchini into very thin slices using a mandolin.
- Salt generously and set aside for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes squeeze the zucchini with your hands to remove the excess liquid.
- Put squeezed zucchini into a bowl and add the flour. Mix until all the zucchini are covered with the flour.
- Lay the zucchini slices on the parchment paper. Then lightly brush the top of the zucchini with olive oil.
- Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes or until crisp and golden.