Brioche for a perfect snack! Tender, fluffy and filled with delicious milk cream, these easy brioche are sure to become your new favorite breakfast treat!
- Manitoba flour 230gr
- Plain flour 160gr
- Cornstarch 30gr
- Sugar 90gr
- Butter 40 gr
- Yolks 3
- Vegetable oil 2 tsp
- Honey 2 tsp
- Milk 160gr
- Cream 60gr
- Yeast 15gr
- Dark chocolate 50gr
- Cream 400ml
- Condensed milk 120gr
- Melt the yeast in warm milk.
- Place the flour, sugar, yolks, honey, oil and milk in the mixing bowl. Fit the dough hook and mix on low speed to form a soft dough.
- Add in the cream little by little.
- Add in the butter piece by piece.
- Knead for 10 minutes on minimum speed, until the dough is smooth and elastic. Remove the mixing bowl, cover with lightly oiled clear film and leave to rise in a warm place for about 3 hour, or until doubled in size.
- Transfer to a lightly floured surface and roll the dough, cover with lightly oiled clear film and leave to rise in a warm place for about 1 hour.
- Bake at 170° for 20 minutes.
- Cut the cake into rectangular pieces, then cut each piece into three (mostly) equal pieces, ready to be filled.
- Place cream and condensed milk in the mixing bowl. Attach the creaming beater and mix until light and fluffy.