Chocolate chips muffins. Moist, fluffy, rich in flavor and loaded with sweet chocolate chips!
- Flour 160gr
- 1 egg
- Sugar 120gr
- Milk 125ml
- Vegetable oil 50ml
- Baking powder 1&1/2 tsp
- Baking soda 1/4 tsp
- Chocolate chips
- Light brown sugar
- Sift together flour, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar until combined. Mix in oil, milk and flour. Gently mix until all the flour is off the bottom of the bowl and no big pockets of flour remain.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin tins.
- Bake at 175° for 20/25 minutes.