These delicious muffins are so soft and loaded with blueberries. With their crunchy, sugary tops are perfect for breakfast or with coffee any time of the day.
- Flour 160gr
- 1 egg
- Sugar 120gr
- Milk 125ml
- Vegetable oil 50ml
- Baking powder 1&1/2 tsp
- Baking soda 1/4 tsp
- Light brown sugar
- Sift together flour, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar until combined.
- Mix in oil, milk and flour. Gently mix until all the flour is off the bottom of the bowl and no big pockets of flour remain.
- Gently add in blueberries floured.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin tins.
- Bake at 175° for 20/25 minutes.