This simple lemon cheesecake recipe tastes sweet and citrusy. It’s perfect for a summer teatime!
- Digestive biscuits 250gr
- Butter 100gr (melted)
- Light brown sugar 20gr
- Cream cheese 500gr
- Condensed milk 350gr
- Yolks 4
- Lemon juice 60ml and lemon zest
- Line the bottom of a 22cm springform tin with greaseproof paper. Process biscuits until finely chopped. Add sugar and butter. Process until combined.
- Press mixture over base and side of prepared pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, yolks and lemon zest together until smooth. Add condensed milk, beating until combined. Add lemon juice. Beat for 1 minute. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until filling is just set (mixture may wobble slightly in centre, but will firm on standing). Cool in oven with door slightly ajar. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until cold.
Click here to see how to make strawberry sauce.