A lovely combination: seared scallops with spicy pumpkin soup!
Ingredients 2 serves
- Pumpkin 600gr
- Boiled beans 100gr
- Scallops 6
- Vegetables broth
- Extravirgin olive oil
- Steam or boil the chopped pumpkin until soft.
- Transfer the cooked pumpkin into a blender and seasoning.
- Add enough of the vegetable stock and mix until smooth.
- Seasoning the cooked beans.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the scallops covered with oil and cook for 30 seconds each side.
- Ladle the soup into individual bowls. Add the beans and the scallops, garnish with chopped parsley.