Salmon pasta with pistachios. A simple and quick weeknight dinner!
Ingredients serves 2
- Fresh salmon 250gr
- Pasta 200gr
- Extra virgin Olive oil
- Hot pepper
- Cut the salmon into cubes and dusted with flour.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil; salt. Add pasta, and cook until slightly underdone.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a saucepan with chili pepper and onion.
- Add in the floured fish and cook until golden. 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the pan and set aside. Make sure to not overcook.
- Add in the cooked pasta with some cooking water, and finish to cook.
- In the last minutes add in the fish again.
- Add pistachios and serve.