Chicken strips! Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and so easy to make!
Ingredients serves 2
- Chicken breast 400gr
- Chestnut honey 1 tablespoon
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- 1/2 lemon
- Bread crumbs
- Sesame seeds
- Extra virgin olive oil
- In a bowl, mix together the honey, soy sauce, lemon and olive oil.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Add the chicken in the soy mixture and mix until completely coated in the marinade.
- Marinade in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Put sesame seeds directly in a skillet or frying pan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for two to three minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the bread crumbs , sesame toasted seeds and finely chopped herbs.
- Coat the marinated chicken with bread crumbs mixture.
- Heat oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is golden and crunchy.