Steamed stuffed Courgette recipe. For a perfectly light summertime dinner!
- 4 round zucchini
- Minced beef 250/300 gr
- Egg 1
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Boil the courgettes for 8 minutes and then transfer the zucchini into ice water to chill down quickly.
- Cut the tops off the courgettes, keeping them to use as lids. Using a pointed spoon, hollow out centres of the courgettes, leaving a shell of about 1.5cm thick.
- Chop the courgette flesh and add in a bowl with the minced meet.
- Add the chopped fresh garlic and parsley
- Add in 1 egg. Stir and season to taste with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Spoon the mixture into the vegetables. Drizzle a little olive oil over and place the tops back on top of the courgettes.
- Steaming for 35 minutes.