Sea bass fillet rolls with asparagus cream.
Ingredients serves 2
- Sea bass fillet 300gr
- Asparagus 400gr
- Small potato ( optional)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash asparagus, trim woody ends, and cut the spears into pieces.
- Cook the asparagus tips in a small amount of boiling water until tender, for about 4 minutes. Set aside.
- Cook the rest of the asparagus in the same boiling water for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Blend the asparagus with some of cooking water. Add a boiled potato for a more creamy sauce.
- Seasoning each fillet of fish and roll up with 2 asparagus tips.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and cook the fish rolls 2-3 minutes each side.
- Transfer your fish roll-ups to a plate with the asparagus cream and serve them immediately.