Super easy crunchy pizza with potatoes!
- Pizza dough 250gr
- Potatoes 2-3
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut potatoes into very thin slices using a mandolin.
- Cover with fresh water and set aside.
- Dust a clean surface and the dough with a little flour, and roll it out into a rough circle, about ½cm thick.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander, then pat dry on paper towels. In a medium bowl, toss the potato slices with rosemary, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Spread this potato mixture over your dough, going all the way to the edges so that there’s no uncovered edge. Lightly brush the top of the potatoes with olive oil.
- Bake at 230°C for 35 minutes or until crisp and golden.