Fudge brownies! An ultra-moist texture loaded with hazelnuts and white chocolate.
- Dark chocolate 250gr
- Butter 180gr
- Brown sugar 80gr
- White sugar 100gr
- 3 eggs
- 1 yolk
- Flour 100gr
- Cocoa 20gr
- Hazelnuts 80gr
- White chocolate 80gr
- Grease and line a square tin.
- Melt the chocolate and butter. Reserve.
- Attach the whisk and add the eggs and sugar. Mix on a high speed until the mixture becomes light and airy.
- Slowly add the chocolate and mix until combined.
- Add the cocoa powder, flour, a pinch of salt and mix until combined.
- Add the hazelnuts and white chocolate.
- Put the mixture into the greased cake tin and bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Leave to cool and cut into portions.