Tiramisù, a classic Italian dessert. Creamy, rich, and bursting with bold coffee flavors!
- 3 eggs
- Sugar 70gr
- Mascarpone 250gr
- Savoiardi 300gr
- Coffee 1 cup
- Cocoa 1tbsp
- Using a mixer, beat egg yolks and sugar together in a large bowl until pale and creamy. Gently fold in mascarpone.
- Beat eggwhites until stiff peaks form. Fold into mascarpone mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Dip biscuits 1 at a time in coffee, turning to coat. Place, in a single layer, over the base of a 6cm-deep pie dish or cup.
- Spread the mascarpone mixture over biscuits to cover. Repeat layers with remaining biscuits, coffee and mascarpone mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Dust top with cocoa powder and serve.