A very easy Focaccia recipe. The only thing that you have to do is wait!
- Flour “0” 500gr
- Water 400ml
- Brewer’s yeast 3gr
- Salt 10gr
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Dissolve the yeast in a spoonful of water.
- In a large bowl add flour, salt, flour, warm water and the yeast. Stir until it forms a shaggy dough.
- Cover the bowl and let the dough rise in a warm spot for 18 hours.
- Transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead for few minutes.
- Coat a pan with some olive oil. Put the dough onto the pan. Cover it with plastic wrap and put it in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size, at least 1 hour.
- Press the dough out to fit the size of the pan. Cover it with plastic wrap and put it in a warm place for at least 30 minuets.
- Preheat the oven to 220/250 degrees C.
- Sprinkle the top of the focaccia with some coarse sea salt and rosemary and lightly drizzle a little oil on top.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.