Easy Nutella rolls. Super soft and simply delicious!
- 4 eggs
- 120g sugar
- 80g flour
- Pinch of salt
- Nutella 200g
- Dark chocolate melted 100g
- In a large bowl whisk the egg whites with 20g of the caster / fine sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat egg yolks with 100g of sugar in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
- Gently stir the first mixture in the second one.
- Gently add in the sifted flour.
- Pour the mixture into a tin with parchment paper and smooth it out evenly to the edges.
- Preheat oven to 200⁰C and bake for 8 minutes.
- Spread Nutella over it. Leave a few inches clear all around, to keep the filling from leaking out when you roll it up.
- Roll it up from the short side and cut it into 2cm slices.
- Dip each slide into the dark chocolate melted, lift and twist slightly, letting any excess chocolate fall back into the bowl. Set the brioche on the parchment paper.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate sets.