Delicious cakey chocolate brownies can be enjoyed fresh out of the oven, or with a dollop of cream as dessert.
- Dark chocolate 230gr
- Butter 110gr
- Sugar 230gr
- 4 eggs
- Flour 110gr
- Cocoa powder 60gr
- Baking powder 2tsp
- Hazelnuts or almonds 110gr
- White chocolate 80gr
- Pinch of salt
- Grease and line a square tin.
- Melt the chocolate and butter. Reserve.
- Attach the whisk and add the eggs and sugar. Mix on a high speed until the mixture becomes light and airy.
- Slowly add the chocolate and mix until combined.
- Add the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, salt and mix until combined.
- Add the hazelnuts and white chocolate.
- Put the mixture into the greased cake tin and bake at 160°C for 15 minutes.
- Leave to cool and cut into portions.