Delicious super soft muffins loaded with chocolate chips and Nutella!
- 1 egg
- Flour 120g
- Sugar 80g
- Milk 120ml
- Peanut Oil 40ml
- Cocoa 20g
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1/4 baking soda
- Chocolate chips
- Sift together flour, baking powder, vanilla and baking soda. Add in cocoa and sugar, mix. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, egg and oil.
- Add the liquid ingredients in the flour mix and whisk until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin tins.
- Put 1 tsp of Nutella in each muffin.
- Bake at 180° for 15/20 minutes.