A delicious pie with silky smooth white chocolate ganache!
- 200gr butter
- 75gr icing sugar
- 300gr flour
- 30gr honey
- 1 yolk
- 2gr salt
- Lemon zest (optional)
- 250ml cream
- 250gr white chocolate
- 30gr butter
- In a bowl, whisk together the butter, sugar and honey.
- Add the yolk with salt, the vanilla and toss the mixture until incorporated.
- Add the flour and mix until combined. Mixture will be powdery but should hold together when pinched.
- Wrap with plastic and flatten into disks. Refrigerate at least 1 hour (preferably overnight) before rolling out and baking.
- Let the dough stand at room temperature until softened, but still firm enough to roll out.
- Bake for about 14 minutes at 190° or until set and lightly browned.
- Bring the cream to boil.
- Add the chocolate in small pieces and turn off the flame.
- At 45° add butter.
- Pour the filling over the pie and refrigerate overnight.